Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R1 users, i need you attention please

Dear R1 owners, I would like to ask you to spend some time on my issue.



Could you please follow this guide and report on result:



- switch to nvidia mode

- open this picture fullscreen and look carefully on laptop's screen

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5020311/Scre...0320005037.png



Do you see some vertical lines? If yes, switch to intel mode and check if they disappear.



Mine looks like this:





Report on this thread

Reply 1 : R1 users, i need you attention please

No vertical lines in both modes.

Reply 2 : R1 users, i need you attention please

Yes, actually. But I really have to flip the screen in nvidia mode to see them.

Reply 3 : R1 users, i need you attention please

No lines here

Reply 4 : R1 users, i need you attention please

Nope, no lines for me

Reply 5 : R1 users, i need you attention please

Same no lines for me.

Reply 6 : R1 users, i need you attention please

looks the same to me on both discrete & integrated

Reply 7 : R1 users, i need you attention please

I do. When I switch to Nvidia Gfx. I can see those vertical lines.

Reply 8 : R1 users, i need you attention please

3 Can see them and 6 does not have them. Strange.



What do you guys think this is? It is not annoying in anyway, but kind of funny..

Reply 9 : R1 users, i need you attention please

For me its very annoying In games less but when i work with photos i look very carefully on screen and these lines bothers me

No comments:

Post a Comment