Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Computer won't transfer images from my Nikon Coolpix S6000

Computer Windows XP won't "see" camera it worked fine last week,Same connector cable. Hasn't been touched.

Reply 1 : Computer won't transfer images from my Nikon Coolpix S6000

Make sure that the camera is turned-on and in the "playback" mode.
Playback is the same mode as when you are using the camera to view previously captured images.

I suggest you buy a card reader for your computer.
Then you are not dependent upon someones software.

When you put the memory card into the card reader, your computer will see it as being a disk drive. Use drag and drop to retrieve your image files.

..

Reply 2 : Computer won't transfer images from my Nikon Coolpix S6000

Thanks. I'll try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment