Saturday, March 26, 2011

convert to tif?

To whom it may concern:

I have a problem printing some drawings from the Teriostar LP 1020L printer.
Certain drawings I am not able to get an image, the entire image comes out completely black but yet you can see the title block. It was recommended that I convert to tif.
Since the drawings come in a PDF file, I should get a ghost script because certain files are encrypted and I should check with cnet.com
What would you recommend I should download to be able to print out the images?

Thank you

Reply 1 : convert to tif?

Your post is rather incomprehensible:
- certain drawings
- title block
- convert to tif: what?
- get a ghost script
- because
- certain images
- encrypted
- check with cnet.com

The only clear thing: they come in a pdf-file.

If I couldn't print the full content of a pdf-file on a printer without issues, the things I would do are:
1. Try it on another PC that has another printer (so - because I only have one printer at home - I would take the pdf with me to my work and try there).

If that fails also, I'd request another pdf.
If it's OK at work, I would
2. Use another pdf-reader (from Adobe, Foxit, Nitro)
3. Update the printer driver
4. Buy another printer

Kees

No comments:

Post a Comment