Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Can't open pictures/ speciesguy

Thought I would give a little more detail. I have a power mac g5
10.5.8 op sys. When I double click on a picture, it won't open.
That means double clicking on pic.

I can open it if I right click and open in Quicktime.

The key board's doing a funny thing too.

Can't turn bright or dim switch up or down, also sound
control isn't working. Anybody had these before?
thanks, speciesguy

Reply 1 : Can't open pictures/ speciesguy

things go back to normal

P

Reply 2 : Can't open pictures/ speciesguy

As a potential faster alternative, try creating a new user account before reinstalling the OS. If it doesn't work, it took you all of maybe 5 minutes to try, and if it does work, it saves you an hour or so reinstalling the OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment