Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What's more bang for the buck, 8GB ram or 8mb cache processor?

Hi



It's my first time posting here so forgive me if the questions are dumb. I'm thinking of getting the W510 workstation. I have budget for about $1500 including all taxes and fees. I'm wondering what is more bang for the buck, upgrade RAM from 4GB to 8GB or spend the money upgrading processor from core i7-720QM to i7-820QM? Also, is it worth the price to spend $200 upgrading screen from HD+ (resolution 1600x900) to Full HD (resolution 1920x1080)?



I plan to use my laptop for at least 5 years. I use it mainly to browse the web and watch youtube, stream video or watch movies. This is my only source of monitor, I have no TV at home and have no plans to ever get one. I also use my laptop to edit photos in photoshop. I rarely use it to play games.



Any suggests and help would be appreciated, thanks!

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment