Tuesday, December 21, 2010

use HP DM4 biometric reader without simple pass

I'm wondering if any one found a way to use the fingerprint scanner to log into windows without using simple pass. I know windows 7 support biometric log in with some scanners without additional software but when I open the control panel I see this error.

"Windows did not find any biometric devices on this computer. You might need to attach your device or install device drivers"



However the scanner is showing up under biometric devices in the control panel and works fine with simple pass.



The reason I don't want to use simple pass is I only want to log in to the computer with it. Not log into web sites (I use another program for that) yet simple pass opens up this annoying pop up with any site that has a log in and some that don't and you can't disable it.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment