Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confused about expected delivery date.

Ordered an XPS 17 on 12/7/2010.

Order originally had an expected delivery date of 12/23/2010.



This morning I received a vague email saying my order will be delayed. It says I will receive a second email with more details on the delay and a new expected delivery date.



I go to check the status on the site and it shows a delivery date of 12/21/2010. It appears my expected delivery date has changed and I am to receive my order earlier than stated. But I received the email this morning notifiying me of a delay so I'm not sure which to believe.



I call order support and the rep assures me that my order is arriving on 12/21/2010 and to ignore the email. This seems somewhat suspicious and I'm not sure which to believe.



I also used the free ground 5-7 day shipping option when I created the order. For my order to even arrive on 12/21/2010 it would have had to have shipped already, however it's status currently shows "In production"



Has anyone ever experienced this?

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment