Thursday, December 30, 2010

Error in mp4 file

Hello,

I have a Samsung camcorder that records directly to SDD cards in MP4 format.

A few days ago I was shooting a theater of my son and I put the camera to record herself and she automatically made separate files with about 1.81 GB each.

The problem is that two files were wrong and I cannot open, (one with a 1.57 GB size and the other with 249MB), which is about 20 minutes of recording.
In each file, the camera recorded the same three files with extensions, and as example is one of them, are this three files:
HDV_0753.MP4
HDV_0753.idx
tmeD7kGJ

When I opened the file HDV_0753.MP4 on Windows Media Player the following message appears:
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. It is possible that Media Player does not support this file type or requiring a codec that is not installed on your computer. "
In VLC Player appears:
"VLC cannot recognize the input format:
The format of 'G: 2VIDEO HDV_0753.idx' cannot be detected. Have a look at the log for details."

When I check the MediaInfo of the file, only the following message appears:
"General
Complete name: G: 2VIDEO HDV_0753.MP4
File size: 1.57 GiB "
Unlike the other correct files, were I see a lot of information.

I've tried several programs to recover the file, including the "All Media Fixer" and I cannot open them, because many of the programs just fix AVI files and I cannot convert it, it gives error in the conversion.

It seems to me that the problem is in the index, which should be on file with the IDX and not inside the MP4, as it should be.

Someone help me?
What can I do to open these files and see the Christmas party of my son?

Thanks.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment