Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cf-51

Picked up an Ebay CF-51 Toughbook for the wife to tool around on the internet while watching TV. Don't need much speed or capabilities, and this seemed about right. I am also a long distance motorcycle rider and thought this would be good to borrow for my trips to run mapping software. Yeah, I know, but it was better than getting her power tools.



OK, got one for a couple hundred dollars. However, when I go to turn it on (after charging the battery for 24 hours), I get nothing. Harddrive does not move (unless it is completely silent), nor does the HD moving indicator light go on.



It doesn't even seem to start the BIOS. The screen is blank. Tried to hook up an external monitor (toggled the FCN-F2- or FCN-F3 whichever is the right one) and was not able to get anything on either screen.



Downloaded the users manual from the Panasonic website and it was no help.



Any ideas?



J

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment