Thursday, December 23, 2010

LN40B530P7F Backlight Problem?

About a month ago my TV starting to show what I call a dimming effect that went horizontally across the screen. It was in the dead center of screen sort like a gradient effect. I never really payed it that much attention because it was really only noticeable when a solid color was on the screen and had actually started to get better recently, or so I thought. Now the back-light on my TV flashes on and off in what Ive timed as 2 second intervals like its mimicking some Christmas Lights. I would take anyone's best guess as to what the problem is.

Ive read a lot of the posts in this forum and I couldn't find anything regarding my model number or my problem happening on another set. The one thing I did notice is that my TV is also only 15 months old. Ive always thought of Samsung as a top brand but this is frustrating. I admit it might just be my horrible luck because my friend has the exact same TV and has had no problems...yet.

Ive already called customer support and used the escalating method to see if they will cover repair since its only 3 months after the original warranty and am waiting to hear back but I'm not holding my breath.

I know its hard to do but if anyone wants to take a stab at what could be wrong and how much its going to cost me would be great.
And Samsung guy, thanks for mentioning trying to get an extra 3 months in your previous posts.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment