Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Paid for download winzumasetup.exe, Norton IS says Trojan. ?

I paid for and downloaded a game (Zuma Deluxe) from GameStop. Norton says it contains a Trojan Horse. GameStop passes the buck to the company who took my money, "TryMedia". I don't know the name of the site it was downloaded from. The trial version is from 74.122.201.74, that is all I can get now.

The file in question is called winzumasetup.exe. The Norton Internet Security says:
File Insight
winzumasetup.exe (Trojan Horse)
auto-protect blocked this virus.
details:
very few users, risk high
Start up item: no
Launched: no
Programs that infect other programs, files, or areas of a computer by inserting themselves or attaching themselves to that medium.
Very few users
Fewer than 10 users in the norton community have used this file.
High
This file risk is high.
Origin
source
winzumasetup.exe
File: c:documents and settingsall usersdesktopdownloadswinzumasetup.exe

I googled this file, and most sites says it is a virus or Trojan Horse. Some say it is safe.

Who do I believe? What should I do?
Thanks for all help.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment