Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Durable Laptop Sleeve

I just purchased a 15" Macbook Pro, and I plan on bringing it to college this fall. I'd like to purchase a laptop sleeve for my laptop. I plan on carrying the laptop-- in its sleeve-- in my backpack.
While I'm not necessarily looking to invest in a big, chunky laptop case, I am looking for something durable, that will protect this very-expensive laptop from the wear and tear it may face in my backpack. For example, if I set my backpack down on a table, I don't want to be concerned that this light setting down may have damaged the edge-- the more vulnerable part of the MBP. Ideally, I would use a laptop sleeve that's hard on the outside, but cushioned on the inside. I've not been successful in finding this, though.
Can anyone recommend a quality laptop case?

Thanks!

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment