Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Corrupted Navigation bar , Internet access and more - help!

Hi there, SO hope you can help as I am now stuck....

I have an Acer Aspire 6930 running on Windows Vista home premium. Internet is DSL cable.

Until yesterday I had a year and 7 months trouble free. But yesterday, after turning the machine on, the browser (mozilla, then IE) continues to load, doesnt time out or load any page. The Network conx shows no connection problems, and my ISP says the same. I can even load and use skype, and my AV updates, but I cannot open a page in a browser. I have re-installed Mozilla - no change.
The really weird thing is that my navigation bar no longer shows the network conx, or speakers, and if I try to enable them I cant as they are in light grey (cant be selected).
Also, I tunes wont load either.
I have run full system scans and installed Malware bytes - all clean.
I had not installed anything new, or downloaded anything prior to this issue.

Please would someone kindly help or at least point me in the right direction.
Many thanks in advance.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment