Monday, April 25, 2011

Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

Curious as to the number of people switching to the m14x in place of their m15x. Torn between switching over as I love my m15x but hate the throttling (on battery) and battery life limitations.

Are you taking the plunge, keeping your m15x, or keeping both systems.

Reply 1 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

I, for one, do not know what to do.... keep the m15x until my warranty ends or something?



Trade?

For m14x? for m17x?

Reply 2 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

By trade I just meant getting rid of m15x for a newer model since they are doing away with system.

Not sure keeping both systems seems logical.

Reply 3 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

Although its very tempting to trade the M15x, since it is supposed to be discontinued, i just can't convince myself to give it up for an M14x simply because the 5850 is such a good card, and I don't want a downgrade in performance for the GT 555M. The only thing that I like about the M14x is that its the ideal size/weight, even though its probably bigger than a standard 14 incher.



Also the M17x/M18x are just too expensive, so I'd rather not go there at all.

Reply 4 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

Well, I have a 5730 on my machine.... it might be a better option to trade.... is it? but my system is refurbished....

Reply 5 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

I plan on going to the M18x.

Reply 6 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

Should've made a poll?

Reply 7 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

I'm hoping to trade for a M17x R3.

Reply 8 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?


Quote:








Originally Posted by widezu69
View Post

I'm hoping to trade for a M17x R3.



i hope for the same thing

Reply 9 : Anyone trading in their m15x for a m14x?

Yeah good luck to the both of us. I highly doubt it is possible, guess I'll just put mine up for sale and recycle the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment