Monday, April 25, 2011

Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

With the Alienware M11xR3 and Alienware M14x released today, would you choose the outer shell to be Stealth Black or Nebula Red, and why?

Reply 1 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Nebula Red: It's different than all the other sleek pieces of technology that's being featured this generation. Plus, my favorite colour is red.

Reply 2 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Nebula Red. Had both but enjoy the uniqueness in the red over the black. Plus it goes well with blue lighting.

Reply 3 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

I would choose red if the entire laptop was red, including the inside. Since it's not, I'd rather have black.

Reply 4 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Lunar Silver!!!! It makes me sad that they don't offer it anymore, it would look great on the M18x.



If I had to choose between Red or black though, I'd go with black. Red just isn't for me.

Reply 5 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Def. go with red. I always love picking the flashier of options

Reply 6 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Red is played out now since the new m11x, m14x, and m17x R3 is being offered in red.

Reply 7 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Black. Anything other than black or another neutral color diminishes resale value.

Reply 8 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Voted 'other'. Custom painted

Reply 9 : Stealth Black vs. Nebula Red

Black, since some of the the lightup keyboard colour combinations don't go as well with red as they do with black.

No comments:

Post a Comment