Sunday, January 2, 2011

Boot Issue, loop stuck. please help

Hi, This is my first thread.

I'm a new owner of an M15X since 2 weeks ago.



Alienware M15X

Intel Core I7, 1,73Ghz.

RAM 8gb. 1333Mhz.

ATI Mobility Radeon HD5860

500Gb. Hard Drive



Today, I tried to start my laptop as usual and a strange thing happened.

I heard the fan spinning as usual, but like starting over, slipping, and the laptop won't boot. It was stuck like in a loop. It reminded me to my old car trying to start in a cold winter's morning. I waited a few seconds, pushed the button again and it started normally.

Is this something normal? Could it be realated to the hard drive, the fan, the bios ? What should I do? I cannot return this laptop since I live in Israel and I bought it in the USA.

I want to prevent future data losses. I work as a professional musician, so if it happened to me in a show it would be really embarassing!

Thank you for any suggestions. Happy New Year! Gus.

Movies 24h | Dmart.vn

No comments:

Post a Comment